Last Updated: 2018-04-14
This Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) is a service (hereinafter referred to as “the Service”) that OKITA Trees Web Office (“OTWO”) provides on this website The conditions of use of this service are defined. Please use this service in accordance with these Terms for everyone you use (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”).
Article 1 (Application)
This Terms shall apply to all relationships relating to the use of the Service between you and OTWO.
Article 2 (Use registration)
Registration applicant applies for registration for use by OTWO’s method, OTWO approves this, and usage registration is completed.
OTWO may not approve the application for use registration when judging that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons and does not have any obligation to disclose for the reason.
(1) When notifying of false matters at the time of application for use registration
(2) If it is an application from a person who has violated this agreement
(3) In addition, when OTWO judges that the use registration is not equivalent
Article 3 (Management of customer ID and password)
The customer shall manage the customer ID and password of this service at its own risk.
In any case, you may not assign or lend your customer ID and password to a third party. When OTWO logs in with a combination of customer ID and password matching the registration information, OTWO considers it to be used by the customer who registered the customer ID.
Article 4 (payment fee and payment method)
Customer will pay OTWO separately and pay the fee to be displayed on this website according to the method specified by OTWO as a consideration for application / purchase of a paid service provided by OTWO.
Regarding purchase of goods by affiliate link, this clause does not apply.
Article 5 (Prohibited matter)
In using this service, you must not do the following acts.
(1) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) act of destroying or obstructing OTWO’s server or network function
(4) Acts that may interfere with OTWO’s service operation
(5) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information etc. concerning other customers
(6) Acts that impersonate other customers
(7) Acts of providing profit directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with OTWO services
(8) Other acts that OTWO deems inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service etc.)
OTWO shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the customer in advance if judging that there is any of the following reasons.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) In the event that it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout or natural disaster
(3) When the computer, communication line, etc. cease due to accident
(4) In addition, when OTWO determines that it is difficult to provide this service
OTWO shall not bear any responsibility for any reason or disadvantage for any disadvantage or damage suffered by you or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Limitation on use and deletion of registration)
In the following cases, OTWO shall be able to restrict the use of the whole or a part of this service to the customer without prior notice, or to cancel the registration as a customer.
(1) In the event of violating any provision of these Terms
(2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
(3) When OTWO determines that use of this service is not appropriate
OTWO assumes no responsibility for damages caused to customers by the action OTWO conducted under this section.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
OTWO ‘s obligations’ default liability shall be exempted from obligation if not based on OTWO’ s intention or gross negligence.
OTWO is liable for compensation only within the range of damage that can normally occur even in the case of taking responsibility for some reason and within the range of payment amount (equivalent to one month in case of continuous service) in paid services Shall be assumed.
OTWO assumes no responsibility for transactions, communications, disputes, etc. arising between you and other customers or third parties regarding this service.
Article 9 (Changes in service content etc.)
OTWO shall not be liable for any damages caused to you by altering the contents of this service or canceling the provision of this service without notifying the customer.
Article 10 (Change of Terms of Service)
OTWO shall be able to modify these Terms at any time without notice to the customer, if judged necessary.
Article 11 (Notification or contact)
Notification or communication between you and OTWO shall be made by the method specified by OTWO.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
You may not transfer the status on the contract or the rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party without prior consent of the OTWO in writing or provide it as collateral.
Article 13 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
In interpreting these Terms, the Japanese law shall be the governing law.
In the event of a dispute with respect to this Service, the Tondabayashi simple court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the agreement.